Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS EVER!@!!!!!@!!!



 One of the hardest things ever..!!!

Well today is being one of the not so good days I think i'm not liking this. I wish he was here in town I wish he moves back only so I can see his face every day. I don't think i'm ever going to be able to talk to him again. Since he hasn't talk to me in all this time I feel so bad I stopped getting on Facebook  because I got tired of waiting for a friend request I got tired of not knowing anything about him because  I miss him so much, I used to watch his profile just to know what he was doing if he was online. I hoped he had forgotten his password thats why I didn't get any friend requests then I figured maybe he didn't want to know anything about me any more so I decided to get over him but I guess yeah he forgot about me or he's trying to so I might as well just forget about him but I cant its too much I can't I think of him every day every time I stop what i'm doing suddenly he comes to my mind I don't know what to do, but I guess I just have to give someone a chance to make me forget about him and now that i'm typing this i noticed that i'm only fourteen and need to stop thinking about this stuff because i'm to young to understand anything about love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment